MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced, high energy, people-centric and results orientated individual to take the newly created role of Software Programmer - CRM & Portal solutions.
They are a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced company with big goals in the hot tub industry. Entrepreneurial attitude, superior people management skills, a hunger for corporate growth, a keen eye for brand and the desire to go above and beyond to ensure a positive customer experience are key personality traits.
As a Full Stack Developer and member of the Information Technology team, you will work closely with your peers to find new solutions for creating value through automation. You will deploy experimental features across our platform and work on new features that accomplish business milestones. You will also investigate, assess and fix bugs or defects within the software solutions.
The opportunity requires a like-minded professional to bring their expertise and leadership to drive company success alongside the forward-looking direction of the Information Technology department within the organization.
Role & Responsibilities.
1. Design, develop, test and deploy solutions that are compliant to Microsoft Dynamics 2016 and 365 (cloud and on-prem) solutions.
2. Modify/maintain plug-ins, workflows and web services of MS Dynamics 2016 and 365 as needed
3. Configure and customize MS Power BI solutions for reporting purposes
4. DevOps automation (testing and deployment)
5. Research corporate sales problems, find optimal solutions and implement them using best practices
6. Troubleshoot problems reported by the users and fix bugs in a timely manner and conduct quality assurance
The ideal candidate will have.
1. Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM (cloud and on-prem)
2. Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
5. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development using C#
6. Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
7. Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
8. Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
9. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
10. Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS)
11. Experience working in an agile development team.
Qualifications & Experience.
1. Must have 5+ years of experience working as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Developer
3. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) 2016 on-prem, and MS Dynamics (CRM) 365 cloud
4. Plug-in development (C#); experience with the Dynamics (CRM) SDK an asset
5. Experience with Portal development preferably PAVLIKS
6. Experience with Microsoft Azure (Function Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc.)
7. Experience with integration tools (Scribe Insight, Scribe Online) and experience in MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
It would be a bonus if you...
1. Do not wait for things to come to you, you make things happen and get the job done.
2. Are extremely goal-oriented and enjoy having some autonomy in how you get there.
3. Have a team player attitude but are self-driven.
4. Are passionate and knowledgeable health and happiness industry.
5. Are driven by high growth sales results and providing a superior customer experience.
What they will provide…
1. Comprehensive health and dental benefits package.
2. Dedicated mentors willing to spend time to help you grow.
3. Fantastic career growth opportunity.
4. Amazing office, location, and work environment.
5. The opportunity to work in partnership with a growing and inspiring team.
Only those currently in Western Canada need apply. This positions requires in office.